In Slemma, when you right click an object and choose Share & Export, you are able to:
- Set permissions to the object.
- Get a public link or an iframe code for a specific infographics (dashboard, report or presentation) to share with clients outside Slemma.
- Share infographics to a Slack channel or Slack member.
- Save infographics to Google Drive to be able to open it quickly in Slemma.
- Save infographics as PDF.
- Share infographics to device.
NOTE: Go here to learn how to add team members and clients to your Team, and how to create groups.
You can set the appropriate permissions to any object (infographics, folders, datasets, integrations) in Slemma.
Right click the object, choose Share & Export > Permissions.
Click the Add people button.
You are able to set permissions to:
- whole Team
- separate Team members
- Team member groups
- Client groups
- separate Clients
NOTE: Clients and Client Groups are available starting from Small Business plan.
There are four available permission levels:
- Can view (for dashboards, reports and presentations: open for viewing and download shared infographics; for datasets: create objects based on the shared dataset; for integrations: create datasets based on the shared integration)
- Can edit (all the viewing permissions + edit the shared objects)
- Can edit & share (all the editing permissions + set permissions for other Team members to the object and get a public link)
- Blocked (deny access to the object)
By default, permissions are set to Can view.
Click Add more to set permissions for other groups or users to this object.
Click Share to activate permission settings.
To cancel permission, click Remove.
NOTE: When an object is shared to an Admin (with any permission level), they automatically receive a full access to this object (edit&share). You’re also not able to block access to the object for Admins. Please, be careful with setting up Admin rights to your Team members in Slemma.
NOTE: Permissions set to individual users are higher than permissions set to the the group (which includes this user) or the entire Team. Permissions set to the group are higher than permissions set to the entire Team.
NOTE: Public sharing is available only if a Team owner or a Team administrator enables public sharing on Admin > Team settings.
To give an access to viewers outside Slemma, from your home page, right click the dashboard, report or presentation, choose Share & Export > Get link.
You are able to:
- Get a direct link to an object to share with clients outside Slemma
- Send the link to this object by email
- Grab an iframe code to embed the object to the third party pages
- Share the link via Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn
You can protect your link with a password. The viewers will have to enter this password to be able to see the dashboard.
You can also change the text of your link. To do this, click a pencil icon near Link to share and edit the link.
LIFEHACK: When embedding a dashboard to the third party pages, you are able to hide the dashboard header by doing the following: insert the “headerview=0″ parameter right into the iframe code, e.g.:
<iframe src=”https://slemma.com/share/d7a3b7d566308e2b274c13626d2781c794e3a63e?headerview=0” width=”1280″ height=”800″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=”allowfullscreen”></iframe>
Share to Slack
To send a link to a dashboard, report or presentation to a Slack channel or Slack member, right click the object and choose Share & Export > Share to Slack. Login to your Slack account (you need to do it once) and start typing channel or member name in the Share to box. Choose the desired channels or Slack members, add a note into the appropriate field and click Share.
Save to Google Drive
You can save a dashboard, report or presentation to your Google Drive to be able to open it quickly in Slemma. To do that, right click the desired object, choose Share & Export > Save to Google Drive. Then you’ll be asked to login to your Google account or select one from the list, if you’ve already logged in. After that, the link to the object will be saved to your Google Drive automatically.
Save as PDF
To download a dashboard, report or presentation to your computer in a PDF format, right click the object and chose Share & Export > Download PDF.
Share to device
First, the Team owner/admin should allow sharing by selecting the checkbox for Sharing to device option on the Team settings page.
Then, from your home page, right click the dashboard, report or presentation and choose Share & Export > Share to device.
Send the device to https://tv.slemma.com and insert the generated ID into the corresponding field of the Share to device dialog. Click Done.
Slemma checks for updates every 15 seconds, and reload the object on the device when someone changes the dashboard, or data in the sources refreshes.