In this article, you’ll find the answers to the following questions:
- How to connect my Authorize.net account with Slemma?
- How to get data from Authorize.net?
- How to create a chart on my Authorize.net integration?
- Which templates are available for the Authorize.net integration?
To create an integration, head over to the Library page and click the plus button at the bottom right. Select Integration from the submenu.
In the following page, you can find Authorize.net with one of the following ways:
- Scroll down and select Authorize.net from the list of Integrations.
- Use search to find Authorize.net from the list of Integrations.
- Choose Authorize.net using All dropdown list > Payment Processing.
You’ll see the Integration settings dialog window. You can select the frequency for the automatic updates on the DATA REFRESH tab, or set weeks settings on the ADVANCED tab. Leave this page open for now – we’ll need it to complete the setup.
To get API Login ID and Transaction Key, log into your Authorize.Net account. Click on Account in the top menu. From the Security Settings section, click API Login ID and Transaction Key. Enter the Secret Answer to your account’s Secret Question.
Go to Authorize.net documentation to find more information about a Transaction Key and how to obtain one.
Copy the credentials to the Integration settings window and click OK.
After authorization, the integration will be created and it will appear in your account in the list of objects. Now you are able to share the integration with either individuals or the entire Team, rename or remove the integration. To view the options available for the integration, right click it in the list.
To create a dataset, click your Authorize.net integration in the list and select Browse datasets. From the following page, select which data you want to add to use in your charts.
From the following page, select which data you want to add to use in your charts.
NOTE: Cloud Service Integrations have prebuilt datasets that are not editable.
Click a dataset or integration and select Create dashboard/Create chart/Create presentation to start building a chart (please note that presentations are available starting from the Standard Plan).
From the next page, you can choose to create your own chart from scratch, or you can apply one of the templates we created.
- If you choose to build a new chart from scratch (“Blank” option), the Chart designer will open. Go here to learn how to create a chart in the Chart editor.
- If you choose a template, a new chart will be added to a dashboard/saved chart/presentation (depending on the way you start the chart creation).
Instead of starting from scratch when building a chart, you can use a pre-built visualization. Simply click one of the templates from the list and it will be added to the dashboard filled with your data. You can then edit and customize this template like a usual chart created by you.
The following templates are available for the Authorize.net integration:
- Settlement Amount by Credit Card Type over the last 30 days
- Settlement Amount by Billing Country over the last 30 days
- Settlement Amount over the last 30 days
- Transactions by Status over the last 30 days
- YTD Settlement Amount
- Settled Amount by Credit Card Type over the last 30 days
- Top 10 Billing Cities by Transaction Amount
- Transactions by Type over the last 30 days
- Unsettled Amount over the last 30 days