In this article, you’ll find the answers to the following questions:
- How to connect my BigCommerce account with Slemma?
- How to get data from BigCommerce?
- How to create a chart on my BigCommerce integration?
- Which templates are available for the BigCommerce integration?
NOTE: Only store owners may create BigCommerce integration with Slemma.
To create an integration, head over to the Library page and click the plus button at the bottom right. Select Integration from the submenu.
In the following page, you can find BigCommerce with one of the following ways:
- Scroll down and select BigCommerce from the list of Integrations.
- Use search to find BigCommerce from the list of Integrations.
- Choose BigCommerce using All dropdown list > E-Commerce.
You’ll be directed to a page to sign in.
Enter your email address and password to sign in. We’ll need your permission to access your BigCommerce account.
If you agree to the terms, select Confirm on the permissions window.
After authorization, you’ll be able to share the integration with either individuals or the entire Team, rename or remove the integration. To view the options available for the integration, right click it in the list.
To create a dataset, click your BigCommerce integration in the list and select Browse datasets. From the following page, select which data you want to add to use in your charts.
NOTE: Cloud Service Integrations have prebuilt data sets that are not editable.
Click a dataset or integration and select Create dashboard/Create chart/Create presentation to start building a chart (please note that presentations are available starting from the Standard Plan).
From the next page, you can choose to create your own chart from scratch, or you can apply one of the templates we created.
- If you choose to build a new chart from scratch (“Blank” option), the Chart designer will open. Go here to learn how to create a chart in the Chart editor.
- If you choose a template, a new chart will be added to a dashboard/saved chart/presentation (depending on the way you start the chart creation).
Instead of starting from scratch when building a chart, you can use a pre-built visualization. Simply click one of the templates from the list and it will be added to the dashboard filled with your data. You can then edit and customize this template like a usual chart created by you.
The following templates are available for the BigCommerce integration:
- Average Order Value by Shipping Country over the last 30 days
- Average Order Value over the last 30 days
- Customers by Location
- Monthly Revenue over the last 12 months
- Number of Orders per Customer over the last 30 days
- Order by Status over the last 30 days
- Revenue by Payment Methods over the last 30 days
- The Most Popular Products (by Reviews Count)
- The Most Popular Products (by Reviews Rating)
- The Most Popular Products (by Views Count)
- Top 10 Brands by Number of Products
- Top 10 Countries by Total Amount over Time
- Top 10 Customers by Number of Orders
- Top 10 Customers by Refund Amount over the last 30 days
- Top 10 Products by Quantity over the last 30 days
- Top 10 Products by Rating
- Top 10 Products by Total inc Tax over the last 30 days
- Total Amount by Billing Countries over the last 30 days