In this article, you’ll find the answers to the following questions:
- How to connect my BillingTree account with Slemma?
- How to get data from BillingTree?
- How to create a chart on my BillingTree integration?
- Which templates are available for the BillingTree integration?
To create an integration, head over to the Library tab (your home page) and click the plus button at the bottom right. Select Integration from the submenu.
From the next page, you can find BillingTree with one of the following ways:
- Scroll down and select BillingTree from the list of integrations;
- Use search icon from the top right corner of the window;
- Open the All dropdown and select Payment Processing.
Click the integration.
You’ll see the Integration settings dialog window. You can select the frequency for the automatic updates on the DATA REFRESH tab, or set weeks settings on the ADVANCED tab. Leave this page open for now – we’ll need it to complete the setup.
Enter Username and Password and leave this page open for now – we’ll need it to complete the setup.
To get Cert ID and ZID, log into your BillingTree account. From the left pane, select Manage Users>Find/Edit Merchant User. Copy ZID for the selected user to the Connector parameters window. Click the pencil button near the user name to find Cert ID.
Click OK in the Integration settings window.
After authorization, the integration will be created and it will appear in your account in the list of objects. Now you are able to share the integration with either individuals or the entire Team, rename or remove the integration. To view the options available for the integration, right click it in the list.
A dataset is a collection of data in a tabular format that is created on one of the possible data sources. The datasets can be used to create dashboards or individual charts. Cloud Service Integrations have prebuilt datasets that are not editable.
To create a dataset, click your BillingTree integration in the list and select Browse datasets. From the following page, select which data you want to add to use in your charts.
From the following page, select which data you want to add to use in your charts.
Click a dataset or integration and select Create dashboard/Create saved chart/Create presentation to start building a chart (please note that presentations are available starting from the Standard Plan).
From the next page, you can choose to create your own chart from scratch, or you can apply one of the templates we created.
- If you choose to build a new chart from scratch (“Blank” option), the Chart designer will open. Go here to learn how to create a chart in the Chart designer.
- If you choose a template, a new chart will be added to a dashboard/saved chart/presentation (depending on the way you start the chart creation).
Instead of starting from scratch when building a chart, you can use a pre-built visualization. Simply click one of the templates from the list and it will be added to the dashboard filled with your data. You can then edit and customize this template like a usual chart created by you.
The following templates are available for the BillingTree integration:
- Number of Purchases by Status over the last 30 days
- Settled Amount by Credit Card Type over the last 30 days
- Settlement Amount over the last 30 days
- Transactions Breakout (last 30 days)
- Transactions by Status over the last 30 days
- Transactions by Type over the last 30 days
- YTD Transactions Amount