In this article, you’ll find the answers to the following questions:
- How to connect my Chargify account with Slemma?
- How to get data from Chargify?
- How to create a chart on my Chargify integration?
- Which templates are available for the Chargify integration?
From your Slemma account, head over to the Library page and click the plus button at the bottom right. Select Integration from the submenu.
In the following page, you can find Chargify with one of the following ways:
- Scroll down and select Chargify from the list of Integrations.
- Use search to find Chargify from the list of Integrations.
- Choose Chargify using All dropdown list > Payment Processing.
You’ll see the Integration settings dialog window. You can select the frequency for the automatic updates on the DATA REFRESH tab, or set weeks settings on the ADVANCED tab. Leave this page open for now – we’ll need it to complete the setup.
Open Chargify on the other browser tab and log into your account. Copy your subdomain from Chargify control panel. Then select the API Access tab and copy the API key to the Integration settings window (If your API access is currently disabled, click the Enable API Access button). Click OK.
After authorization, you’ll be able to share the integration with either individuals or the entire Team, rename or remove the integration. To view the options available for the integration, right click it in the list.
To create a dataset, click your Chargify integration in the list and select Browse datasets. From the following page, select which data you want to add to use in your charts.
NOTE: Cloud Service Integrations have prebuilt data sets that are not editable.
Click a dataset or integration and select Create dashboard/Create chart/Create presentation to start building a chart (please note that presentations are available starting from the Standard Plan).
From the next page, you can choose to create your own chart from scratch, or you can apply one of the templates we created.
- If you choose to build a new chart from scratch (“Blank” option), the Chart designer will open. Go here to learn how to create a chart in the Chart editor.
- If you choose a template, a new chart will be added to a dashboard/saved chart/presentation (depending on the way you start the chart creation).
Instead of starting from scratch when building a chart, you can use a pre-built visualization. Simply click one of the templates from the list and it will be added to the dashboard filled with your data. You can then edit and customize this template like a usual chart created by you.
The following templates are available for the Chargify integration:
- Amount Refunded over the last 30 days
- Cumulative Gross Revenue over the last 30 days
- Discount Amount by Customer
- Failed Payments over the last 30 days
- MoM Gross Revenue Growth Rate
- New Customers over the last 30 days
- Number of Payments by day of the week
- Number of payments by Locations
- Plans Breakout
- Revenue by Country
- Subscriptions Created over the last 30 days
- Successful vs. Failed Payments over the last 30 days
- Top 10 Countries by Revenue (last 30 days)
- Top 10 Customers by Number of Subscriptions
- Top 10 Customers by Revenue (last 30 days)