In this article, you’ll find the following information:
- How to connect my PrestaShop account with Slemma
- How to get data from PrestaShop
- How to create a chart on PrestaShop data
- Which templates are available in Slemma for the PrestaShop integration
From your Slemma account, head over to the Library page and click the plus button at the bottom right. Select Integration from the submenu.
In the following page, you can find PrestaShop with one of the following ways:
- Scroll down and select PrestaShop from the list of Integrations.
- Use search to find PrestaShop from the list of Integrations.
- Choose PrestaShop using All dropdown list > E-Commerce.
You’ll see the Integration settings dialog window. You can select the frequency for the automatic updates on the DATA REFRESH tab, or set weeks settings on the ADVANCED tab. Leave this page open for now – we’ll need it to complete the setup.
Here you need to insert your Shop URL and Web service Key. To get Web service Key, please follow the steps:
- Open PrestaShop in the other browser window and log into your account.
- Go in the PrestaShop back office, open the Web service page under the Advanced Parameters menu.
- Find the Web service key.
Insert your information into Integration settings window and click OK.
After authorization, you’ll be able to share the integration with either individuals or the entire Team, rename or remove the integration. To view the options available for the integration, right click it in the list.
A dataset is a collection of data in a tabular format that is created on one of the possible data sources. The datasets can be used to create dashboards or individual charts.
To create a dataset, click your PrestaShop integration in the list and select Browse datasets. From the following page, select which data you want to add to use in your charts.
NOTE: Cloud Service Integrations have prebuilt data sets that are not editable.
Click a dataset or integration and select Create dashboard/Create saved chart/Create presentation to start building a chart (please note that presentations are available starting from the Standard Plan).
From the next page, you can choose to create your own chart from scratch, or you can apply one of the templates we created.
- If you choose to build a new chart from scratch (“Blank” option), the Chart designer will open. Go here to learn how to create a chart in the Chart designer .
- If you choose a template, a new chart will be added to a dashboard/saved chart/presentation (depending on the way you start the chart creation).
Instead of starting from scratch when building a chart, you can use a pre-built visualization. Simply click one of the templates from the list and it will be added to the dashboard filled with your data. You can then edit and customize this template like a usual chart created by you.
The following templates are available for the PrestaShop integration:
- Average Order Value by Delivery Country over the last 30 days
- Average Order Value over the last 30 days
- Carrier Breakout by Number of Orders over the last 30 days
- Conversion Rate over the last 30 days
- Discounts by Invoice Country
- Monthly Revenue over the last 12 months
- Number of Orders by Customer Gender over the last 30 days
- Top 10 Categories by Total Quantity Sold over the last 30 days
- Top 10 Customers by Money Spent over the last 30 days
- Top 10 Products by Total Quantity Sold