Recurly is a simple solution for recurring subscription billing.
In this article, you’ll find the answers to the following questions:
- How to connect my Recurly account with Slemma?
- How to get data from Recurly?
- How to create a chart on my Recurly integration?
To create an integration, head over to the Library tab (your home page) and click the plus button at the bottom right. Select Integration from the submenu.
From the next page, you can find Recurly with one of the following ways:
- Scroll down and select Recurly from the list of integrations;
- Use search icon from the top right corner of the window;
- Open the All dropdown and select Payment Processing.
Click the integration.
Enter your subdomain and leave this page open for now – we’ll need it to complete the setup.
Open Recurly in the other browser window and log into your account.
To find your API Key, from the Recurly page, click Developers from the left pane and choose API Credentials.
Copy the API key, switch back to the Integration settings window and paste the key. Click OK.
After authorization, the integration will be created and it will appear in your account in the list of objects. Now you are able to share the integration with either individuals or the entire Team, rename or remove the integration. To view the options available for the integration, right click it in the list.
A dataset is a collection of data in a tabular format that is created on one of the possible data sources. The datasets can be used to create dashboards or individual charts.
To create a dataset, click your Recurly integration and select Create dataset.
NOTE: Cloud Service Integrations have prebuilt data sets that are not editable.
Click a dataset or integration and select Create dashboard/Create saved chart/Create presentation to start building a chart (please note that presentations are available starting from the Standard Plan).
From the next page, you can choose to create your own chart from scratch, or you can apply one of the templates we created.
- If you choose to build a new chart from scratch (“Blank” option), the Chart designer will open. Go here to learn how to create a chart in the Chart designer.
- If you choose a template, a new chart will be added to a dashboard/saved chart/presentation (depending on the way you start the chart creation).